David Lisot Video Library (2007)
Jim collected mainly American coins for decades, but became fascinated with the interconnection of European royalty and the coins that depict them. He has written for "Numismatist" and the "California Numismatist" as well authored a five-part series on Queen Victoria that appeared in "World Coin News" in 2004-2005.
In this video lecture with PowerPoint you will see and learn:
* lineage from which Victoria came to become Queen
* coins of Victoria in Great Britain and the five different portraits used
* coins and portraits from the 18 different countries on which she also appeared
* her 9 children and their marriages and the coins on which they appeared
* the 76 different countries on whose coins her children, siblings and in-laws appeared
* Elizabeth II who has appeared on more coins than anyone in history Speaker(s): James Wells.