David Lisot Video Library (2007)
Jacksonville researcher Ray Herz has done an in-depth analysis of the very popular Standing Liberty quarter series. He addresses which dates are surprisingly scarce in the higher circulated grades, which dates are rare with full head detail as well as other important information.
Find out more in this highly informative program that includes:
* sculptor Herman A. MacNeil and the influence of Art Nouveau on his creations
* controversy and final conclusion of the identity of the model for the design
* creation of the plaster models
* why the 1916 date is such a rarity
* variety differences and their years of creation
* the myth of a public outcry over Liberty's exposed breast
* weak strike zones and what to look for
* statistics to tell you how rare the Standing Liberty quarter really is
Speaker(s): Ray Herz.