NNP Library //Books
140 records found.
- A. Thompson's System of Detecting Counterfeit, Spurious, Altered and Photograph Bank Notes at a Glance
- An account of the bilious remitting yellow fever, as it appeared in the city of Philadelphia, in the year 1793
- An account of various silver and copper medals [microform] : presented to the North American Indians by the sovereigns of England, France, and Spain, from 1600 to 1800 and especially of five such medals of George I of Great Britain, now in the possession of the Wyoming Historical and Geological Society and its members, read before the Wyoming Historical and Geological Society, September 12, 1885
- Almanac, for the year of our Lord 1833 : ... Arranged after the system of the German calenders ... Carefully calculated for the latitude and meridian of Philadelphia
- The American accomptant; being a plain, practical and systematic compendium of Federal arithmetic in three parts : designed for use in the schools, and specially calculated for the commercial meridian of the United States of America.
- American Bankers Association Souvenir Volume of the Washington Meeting: Presented by Bankers Association of the District of Columbia to the Accredited Delegates to the 31st Annual Convention, October 10-13, 1905