NNP Library //Books
246 records found.
- The California Clam Shell Scrip Currency of 1933: Crescent City and Pismo Beach?s anomaly in an era of Banknote Scrip
- California Gold, Quarters-Halves-Dollars : a descriptive list of privately issued, interesting and historical coins of small denominations
- Canadian communion tokens : a catalogue of metal sacramental tickets used in the different Presbyterian churches in Canada
- Canadian numismatic bibliography [microform] : a review of Mr. R. W. McLachlan's "Canadian Numismatics", and other books and pamphlets describing Canadian coins & medals
- Canadian numismatics [microform] : a descriptive catalogue of coins, tokens and medals issued in or relating to the Dominion of Canada and Newfoundland : with notes giving incidents in the history of many of these coins and medals
- Catalogue of American store cards &c., with space for marking the condition, price, rarity, &c. of each piece; designed for the use and convenience of collectors.
- Catalogue of an exhibition of early American engraving upon copper, 1727-1850, with 296 examples by 147 different engravers
- Catalogue of coins, tokens, and medals : in the numismatic collection of the Mint of the United States at Philadelphia, Pa. 
- Catalogue of coins, tokens, and medals in the numismatic collection of the Mint of the United States at Philadelphia, Pa 
- Catalogue of collection of tokens issued during the Civil War, 1863-1864, and collected by Edward Groh.
- Catalogue of gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze and porcelain coins and medals : composed of the well known collections of Dr. Spiers and C. T. Ward, Jr., besides additions from 1877 to the present time ; this collection is composed of the most rare and valuable medals and coins of all nations from the earliest coinage of the ancients, down to the present time
- Catalogue of gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze and porcelain coins and medals, known for many years as the Dr. Spiers collection, and now belonging to the Society of California Pioneers.
- Catalogue of Medals and Plaques by Victor D. Brenner, Exhibited at the Grolier Club, March 7 to March 23, 1907
- Catalogue of the Numismatic Books in the Library of the American Numismatic and Archaeological Society