NNP Library //Books
55 records found.
- Observations on the commerce of the American states : with an appendix, containing an account of all rice, indigo, cochineal, tobacco, sugar, molasses, and rum imported into and exported from Great-Britain the last ten years, of the value of all merchandize imported into and exported from England, of the imports and exports of Philadelphia, New-York, &c. : also, an account of the shipping employed in America previous to the war
- Opinion, analysis and exhibits of John J. Ford, Jr., expert witness on behalf of Thomas Ryan, sustaining genuineness : typescript.
- Opinions delivered by the judges of the Court of Appeals on the constitutionality of the Act of Congress declaring treasury notes a legal tender for the payment of debts.
- Oriental numismatics : a catalog of the collection of books relating to the coinage of the East; presented to the Essex Institute, Salem, Massachusetts
- Original portraits of Washington, including statues, monuments and medals, by Elizabeth Bryant Johnston